- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, Professor Yakubu Mahmood and other members of the commission,today, met with stakeholders, to address the reasons for the postponement of the Presidential and National Assembly elections.
Photos from the meetings were shared on the verified Twitter handle of the agency.
INEC tweeted: “INEC Chairman, Prof Yakubu Mahmood and Members of the Commission in a meeting with key stakeholders on updates of the 2019 General Elections.”