- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Tuesday declared the extension of the Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) process till the end of August
According to the Sahara Reporters, the registration has been extended by two weeks.
The extension is coming a few days after TakeItBack Movement, OurMumuDonDo Movement, as well as the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) initiative, and concerned Civil Society Organisations, met with officials of INEC to call for an extension of the deadline to enable more Nigerians participate.