- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
It has been gathered that a secondary school leaver from St Luke college, Molete has been shot dead at the later hours of today at Ibadan.
The innocent who is identified as Monsuru was killed when the counting of votes began at his polling unit after the day’s election.
The victim is said to have been killed by a notorious gang called “one million boys” who have been terrorising major areas of the city in the last couple of years.
The incident occurred at the polling unit 2 of Ibadan South East local government, where a former Nigerian Ambassador to Jordan, Taofeek Arapaja, was said to have earlier cast his vote.
Ojomedialine gathered that a stir has been in the air when members of some political parties started removing banners and posters of other parties replacing it with theirs in the vicinity.
Alhaji Taofeek Arapaja, a former deputy governor and chieftain of Africa Democratic Congress (ADC), said there was no tight security enough in the area.