- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Iba Local Council Development Area (LCDA) on Wednesday, November 28, held a stakeholder meeting towards having an inclusive budget for 2019.
This meeting was held at the Iba Town Hall, Iba and it is to allow for inputs from the community in preparation of the council’s budget for 2019.
The event was attended by many community leaders including the council Chairman – Hon. (Princess) Ramat Oseni, her vice – Hon. Isiaka Yaya, the Secretary to the local council – Hon. Niyi L. Alape among others.
According to the council chairman, projected submitted by all communities will be included in the budget while execution is subject to availability of funds.
“I want to assure you that all projects nominated by your community councillors will be included in the budget. And we try will to execute them based on the financial strength of the council.”
Mr Basheer Odutola, head of Budget and Statistics Dept, gave a presentation of submitted needs and projects by all communities in the council. He also used the avenue to remind communities who are yet to submit their projects to do so before the council’s budget retreat.