- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
- This is the letter that exposes misuse of power by Abba Kyari
- Picture Story: First Class Foundation School holds first inter-house sporting events
China’s tech giant, Huawei to launch its first 5G phone, the Huawei Mate 20 X 5G, before the end of July, despite the recent crisis tempting it’s existence as a manufacturer of Android devices.
The phone which is said to launch in China on July 26th has been found to be currently available for preorder on Amazon’s Italian site with a release date of July 22nd.
Huawei had originally intended to release the device in June in the UK, before it was dropped from the 5G launches of both EE and Vodafone.
Though, it’s release is more uncertain in some countries as a result of its continued presence on the USA’s Entity List.
The Huawei Mate 20 X 5G has its external features very similar to that of the existing Mate 20 X. They have the same 7.2-inch screen and the same rear cameras.
However, its internal components have been upgraded slightly to meet the demands of its 5G Balong 5000 modem.
Its RAM has now been increased from 6GB to 8GB, its storage increased from 128GB to 256GB, and has its battery increased from 4,200mAh to 5,000mAh.