- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Many Nigerians on social media were amazed at the innovative mind of Dr Chibuike, who is currently undergoing his National Service in a local community of Benue state.
Faced with an acute shortage of needed medical facilities in the middle belt state, Dr Chibuike developed an improvised incubator using a paper carton to save a newborn baby. The baby at birth was diagnosed with jaundice which would need an incubator to treat.
Considering the importance of saving the child’s life, Dr Chibuike triggered his innovative to work rather than complaining about the situation. This effort birthed the cartoon incubator which is currently setting the internet ablaze.