- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Lagos State University today 3rd, September 2019 sets to hold a research fair at Aderemi Makanjuola Lecture Threatre ojo campus.
The research fair with the theme Driving National Development Through Research And Innovations is the first of it kind held in the institution.
His Excellency, Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, Governor of Lagos State, and His Exellency, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN, Minister for Works and Housing, would today visit the institution in sequel to the research fair
The Vice Chancellor, Professor Olanrewaju Adigun Fagbohun, SAN, on behalf of the Council, Senate, Management, staff, students and the entire Lagos State University Community, welcomes the invited guests.
He as well declared that the university operatives would be on ground to carry out their normal duties to guarantee the safety of everyone before, during and after the event.
Fagbohun later enjoined everyone on campus both students and staff to wear their ID cards and as well to be laws abiding.