- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The President of Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, has confirmed to being homosexual, according to CNN. Duterte said he used to be gay but got cured when he started a relationship with beautiful women.
Duterte said this while speaking to a Filipino crowd in Japan. He also explained to the crowd that his critic Senator Antonio Trillanes IV was a gay.
Duterte said he became a man again when he married his first wife Elizabeth Zimmerman. President Duterte was married to Elizabeth Zimmerman, 71, from 1973 until 2000 and they had two children together.
“I said, ‘Are you sure?’ They said, ‘You ask any gay person who sees Trillanes move, they’ll say he’s gay.
“No wonder. Good thing Trillanes and I are similar. But I cured myself,” CNN quoted him as saying.
“When I began a relationship with Zimmerman, I said, this is it. I became a man again.
“First you shouldn’t be married okay. Second, you are not a minor. You ma’am. You want a smooch?
“Those four come here. Let them come up. Let them in.” He also professed his love for Ms Avanceña, calling her his “one and only.”