- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The decked attachment of the building located on No. 44 Modebe avenue, Odoakpu in the commercial city of the state, reportedly caved in around 2.30pm.
The incident is coming less than 24 hours after a three-storey building collapsed in the same area, leaving five persons dead and three others rescued with varying degrees of injury.
Although, no life was lost in Friday’s incident but five females were said to have sustained injuries.
Confirming the incident, the Chairman, Red Cross Society in Anambra State, Prof. Peter Katchy said the casualties have been moved to Leeds hospital for intensive care.
“There is no death recorded. Five persons injured; all females are now admitted at Leeds Hospital at Modebe Avenue Onitsha for intensive care.
“The conditions of the victims are stable.”