- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The first Nigeria female Urologist and LASUCOM/LASUTH Urologist Consultant, Dr. Abimbola Abolarinwa has called on young women to be determined to do whatever they want to do irrespective of the supposed norms and limit the society has posed on them as females.
Speaking at the Annual SheCan Nigeria Conference 2019 held on Friday 21st, June 2019 at the Muson centre alongside other notable and esteemed personalities who also have been blazing the trail in their respective professions, Dr. Abimbola emphatically said all females shouldn’t let anything discourage them in achieving their set goals
According to her “even if you come from a good background try to encourage and push yourself to do more, because the more in you can never be exhausted.
She admonished young women to get rid of people who don’t want them to be a better version of themselves.
The annual SheCan conference aimed at changing the narrative about today’s women, equipping and empowering women to live to their highest potentials and letting women know that they can thrive and Do-More even in male dominated fields.
Dr. Abimbola was the Guest Speaker at the Conference.