- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Acting Director of the Lagos State Fire Service, Rasaki Musibau has urged motorist to avoid abandoning their vehicles on road sides at night.
This caution was made following the occurrence of multiple accidents which claimed two lives and injured five people along the Lagos Badagry Expressway opposite Ojo Cantonment.
Musibau on his visit to these site urged motorist to ensure the safety of other road users by ensuring proper maintenance of their vehicles so as to avoid breakdown of the roads and to prevent accidents.
He said that the accident was primarily caused by three vehicles that involved one IVECO tipper truck loaded with sand, one Mack trailer with Sumec and Elemax generating sets and one other unidentified car which were stationed on the expressway overnight.
Source = eko.net