- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Residents of Eti-Osa Local Government Area have decided to walk 2,500 miles with All Progressive Congress (APC) gubernatorial candidates in Lagos, Mr Babajide Sanwo Olu on Saturday 19th January, 2019.
According to a source close to the organiser, “we are to take off from Eti -Osa Local Government by the former Igbo-Efon roundabout (now traffic stop),by 7 am prompt”.
He added that “All through the Lekki Epe Expressway to second Elegushi traffic stop, into freedom way on the right, straight on into Lekki phase 1, then to turn left into Admiralty way,in front of “THIS PRESENT HOUSE CHURCH” (TPHC), down to the Round About where the Ikoyi Link Bridge descends into lekki and straight to Lekki Phase 1 Gate,at the Pavillion, Lekki Phase 1″.
This walk is organised and powered by BOS-HKO AMB FOUNDATION in other to support Mr Sanwo Olu in his campaign.he said.
Traffic officials would be available in other to direct vehicles moving To and fro along this axis, As also not to deprive people of going to their means of livelihood, this also is not enough as security agencies would be available for a Peaceful and successful rally.