- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Senator Solomon Adeola(APC, Lagos West) has mourn the death of three APC supporters in a ghastly motor accident during the campaign tour of Amuwo Odofin LGA and Oriade LCDA.
According to an insider source, the accident involved an SUV that somersaulted on top speed while trying to join the campaign convoy of the senator carrying some supporters of Hon. Risikiat Adegeye, APC House of Representatives candidate for Amuwo Odofin Federal Constituency.
One of the dead persons was the Chief Press Secretary to the Chairman of Amuwo-Odofin LG, Comrade Irikefe Evwibovwe.
Senator Adeola pray for the repose of the soul of the departed at this point in time and the fortitude for their families to bear the irreparable loss of lives.
“It is quite an unfortunate accident. I sympathise with those injured and in hospital. I pray for the peaceful repose of the soul of these supporters of APC” the senator stated.
Men of the Nigeria Police and an ambulance in the entourage of the senator took the victims to the hospital.
Senator Adeola quickly rounded up the day’s campaign after a one minute silence was observed in honour of the departed at the venue of a stakeholder meeting.