- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Abdullahi, Ridwan Ajibola
COLLEGES OF EDUCATION ASSOCIATION OF STAFF UNION-ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION.
The union which declared an indefinite strike on Monday, 24th June 2019 has been up and doing as management refuses to grant their requests.
In a brief discussion with the COEASU, it’s so appalling that after several congresses held, none has been conclusive to showcase the levity attitude of the management.
According to the union, about nine items were itemised and brought forward to the management, some of their requests include: power supply on campus, conducive learning environment, adequate facilities in classrooms and new pension scheme.
Other requests are upward review of
students performance, prompt release of students results as well as tight security in the college.
The union has urge all students to be prayerful and stay behind the school vicinity as it hope to be called off this week. Lastly, another congress will be held to determine the fate of resumption.