- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Justice Inyang Ekwo has restrained President Buhari from removing the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mr Walter Onnoghen from office pending the hearing of the suit filed by Action Peoples Party.
Inyang made the ruling at a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, on Monday, January 21, 2019.
OJOMEDIALINE recalls that court had earlier adjourned the hearing of the motion on notice to January 28, 2019 with an order to parties to maintain the status quo ante.
More details later.