- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Former deputy spokesman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Timi Frank, has challenged President Muhammadu Buhari and his campaign Director-General, Rotimi Amaechi, to tell Nigerians why people are dying during their party’s rallies.
He made the call while referring to the loss of lives at APC presidential rally in Rivers state.
In a statement, he signed and forwarded to DAILY POST, titled: “Buhari, Amaechi: Explain why people are dying at APC rallies,” Frank alleged that the killings may be for “rituals by the APC leaders.”
Check out people’s reactions below