- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Director of Women and Youth Buhari/Osinbajo Presidential Campaign Team, Wole Aboderin, yesterday, vowed that his unit will mobilize 10 million votes for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in the general elections.
Aboderin said that the campaign team led by the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari, had reached out to many rural communities with messages of the president’s achievements in the last three years for voters to vote for continuity of progress.
He said youth and women benefitted a lot from President Buhari’s projects under the Social Investment Project by which many of them were engaged.
“The youths understand that Buhari is laying a foundation for a better Nigeria and this must be sustained for the next four years,” he said.