- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally forwarded the list of 43 ministerial nominees to the Senate for confirmation and there are about 8 former governors on the list.
According to sources close to the Red Chamber, on the list announced by the Senate President, Senator Ahmed Lawan, is former ministers Babatunde Fashola, Rotimi Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu. And also, former Osun Governor Rauf Aregbesola, former Benue Governor George Akume and former Bayelsa State Governor Timipre Sylva.
Godswill Akpabio was also mentioned to have made the list.
Senator Lawan disclosed that screening of the nominees commences tomorrow, Wednesday, July 24.