- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Nabilah AbdulGafar and Abideen Muhammed
The information gathered some minutes ago today, Monday, 7th January, 2018 around Ojo Cantonment, Ojo axis in Lagos confirmed that the axis is under fire attack putting the masses in palpable fear.
A petrol tanker spilled its content along the Barracks road in Ojo Local Government area of Lagos in the late hours of Monday causing a fire outbreak.
The inferno, as gathered has caused brouhaha in the area.
More details later!