- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared the election of the House of Representatives in Ojo Federal Constituency inconclusive due to massive use of manual accreditation of voters.
According to an insider source, the decision was taken by all stakeholders including INEC as they are high suspicion of irregularities during the process.
As at this morning, Monday, February 25, the decision on when the rerun or make elections will be held is yet to be decided.
More details coming soon…..