- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Reading Time: < 1 minute
A fuel tanker is currently burning in front of the construction yard of the China Civil and Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at Abule Oshun Bus Stop near the International Trade Fair along Lagos Badagry expressway.
Traffic congestion is building up motorists to escape the scene. The cause of the fire is yet ascertained.
More details later…