- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Traders in Mile 12 have been evacuating their goods as fire rages in the market.
Barely a week after a market in Ajah area of Lagos caught fire, the state has recorded another fire outbreak.
The fire which started in the early hours of Thursday, February 13, 2020, engulfed the popular Mile 12 Market in Lagos.
While the fire is still raging, traders in the market known for the sale of perishable items, are calling on the state emergency service and firefighters for help to put out the fire.
As at the time of filing this report, the cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained.