- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Chief Security Officer of Nigeria’s Ministry of Transportation, Mr Tony Iwelu has been declared dead after electric shock in an undisclosed hotel in Kaduna.
According to Mr Peter Afunanya, chief spokesperson for the DSS, the officer was electrocuted at his hotel room.
“He died at his hotel during an electric accident,” Mr Afunanya said
Information from other anonymous sources said the incident happened at around 10:30 am in the morning of Monday, February 17.
More details coming later….