- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
A Policeman and Bus-driver clash have caused chaos in Iyana-Era area of Lagos this morning.
Report from eye-witness has it that the Policeman was reported to have stopped the Bus-driver for carrying an overload.
This was resisted by the Bus-driver who believes the Policeman has no right to question the loads he has carried as this is the duty of officers of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC).
More details later…