- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The National Executive Council (NEC) of African Action Congress (AAC) has suspended Mr Omoyele Sowore, founder and presidential candidate, for alleged anti-party activities.
The decision to suspend the founder of Sahara Reporters was made today during a closed-door meeting by the party executive.
Sowore has also accused misappropriation of funds and failure to convene NEC meeting.