- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
A check by OJOMEDIALINE correspondent confirmed that citizens at Alimosho Local Government are at loggerhead with Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officials over refusal to pay those who attended INEC training held between February 1-3, 2019.
It was also gathered that larger percent of people who attended the training couldn’t find their on the list pasted by INEC officials working in Alimosho Local Government.
The people at the INEC office were seen shouting and demanding that Electoral Officer of Alimosho Local Government come out to address them.
INEC officials were also blamed for manipulating peoples names according to the list released.
More details later.