- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Chelsea’s teenager, Callum Hundson-Odoi, has been at the center of the biggest transfer tussle this January in Europe.
Bayern Munich have recently made a four bid of £35 million which amounts to $45 million for Hundson-Odoi as pressure increases in the transfer market.
Chelsea have yet to accept the offer and have been hoping to renew their 18-year-old’s contract, but they have not been able to come to an agreement with Hudson-Odoi, who had grown unhappy with a lack of first-team chances ahead of the transfer window.
Chelsea will still decide the destiny of Hudson-Odoi, but with only 18 months left on his current contract, the Premier League club may decide that the offer from the German champions is too good to pass up.
Other football clubs including Juventus, Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund had earlier registered an interest in Hudson-Odoi, but it has become clear that Bayern are most committed to their approach and they are willing to offer him the number 10 shirt that he prefers to wear.
Bayern coach Niko Kovac confirmed over the weekend that his club have been following the progress of Hudson-Odoi .