- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Earlier this morning,@ASUU NG released NUC bulletin on their twitter handle concerning the newly licensed Nigerian Universities Pension Management Company (NUPEMCO).
The president Academic Staff Union Univetsities (ASUU)professor Biodun Ogunyemi has said the union would ensure the sucess of the newly licensed Nigerian Universities Pension Management Company (NUPEMCO) in the discharge of its mandate.
Below is the image of the full text,