- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The recent strike action embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of University (ASUU) on Monday, November 5, 2018 has totally paralysed activities on Lagos State University, Ojo and turned the bustling into a ‘ghost town’.
This strike has also crippled students’ preparation for the second semester examinations which is fixed for November 19, 2018.
A tour of the school by our correspondent shows how LASU has been totally deserted by students while both academic and economic activities are grounded.