- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The spokesman for the presidential campaign council of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Festus Keyamo(SAN) has returned to his profession after the successful re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He wrote: “Fully back to my beat this morning in court. When you are are a professional in politics and not a professional politician, you seamlessly switch to your primary address after discharging your political assignment.
That is what they don’t have. They are professional politicians. They only know politics.