- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Lagos chapter of the All Progressive Congress (APC) on Tuesday, November 20 inaugurated about 5,000 party faithful into the Buhari support group tagged ‘PMB 2019’.
The event was held at Havens Event Centre, Ikeja and had in attendance party bigwigs from Lagos and other South-West states.
Members of the support group are selected across the 20 local government areas and 37 local council development areas in the state.
The event was also used as a convergence of all units that formed APC – CPC, ACN, ANPP blocks, in the state.
Hon. Oyinlomo Danmale is the Director General for PMB 2019 group. According to an insider source, Nigeria’s Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, is started to be the brain behind the group.