- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in Lagos, Babajide Olusola Sanwo – Olu, on Mondayy, December 3rd moved his ‘campaign train’ for 2019 election to Badagry.
Sanwo – Olu’s campaign started with visits to many communities in the area and ended with paying homage to Oba Akran, the Paramount rule of the ancient city.
During his speech at the Akran’s Palace, Sanwo-Olu promised to run an inclusive and open-door government. He further assured people that his government will be reachable and accessible.
“Ours won’t be a government that will shut out the state by just sitting in the government house. We will be available, reachable and accessible to Lagosians, even when they live very far from Alausa.”
The APC gubernatorial candidate promised to complete the ongoing expansion of Lagos-Badagry expressway once giving the mandate to rule the state in 2019.
“It has become priority for me and my Deputy once I am fixed into the office to transform Badagry express road from two lane ten lanes.”