- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The All Progressives Congress insisted that the party is not responsible for the giant broom monument mounted at the city gate in Abuja. The party claimed not to authorise anybody to do it.
A giant broom which depicts a symbol of the All Progressives Congress, has generated widespread reactions from Nigerians, with some questioning why a party symbol would be erected at such a monumental position as the city gate of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
The APC publicity secretary, Mallam Lanre Isa-Onilu in an exclusive chat with Channels Television says the giant broom was erected by Nigerians who support the Buhari-led administration.
In reaction to the PDP’s condemnation of the structure, the APC spokesman told the opposition party to erect its own symbol.