- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Abideen Muhammed, Lagos
The Colleges of Education Academic Staff Union, AOCOED chapter (COEASU AOCOED) at the end of its emergency meeting today, Monday, 10th December, 2018 has suspended the internal strike in order to let students who are yet to complete their exams finish it.
The strike was suspended till January in order to allow management to further strategy on meeting the demands of AOCOED lecturers.
The Dean students’ affairs, Mr Bajulaye A.A, therefore, urged all students who have examination left to resume immediately.
Although, the timetable for the remaining exams will remain the same as only two schools are affected, that is, School of Arts and Social Sciences and School of Languages. But all students must resume and start preparing for the exam, he stressed.
It is likely that the exam will start on Wednesday, 12th December, 2018 and end on Friday which requires that all students should resume tomorrow.