- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The students Union government of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education led a protest against the commencement of examination.
The protest which started 6am today was motivated by the festive period which the examination falls into.
In the statement of the Students Union president, most of the students have travelled out of the state to as far as Kastina state to celebrate Eid Adha with family and friends.
In order to prevent the students from missing, he said there is a need to shift the examination date.
According to a source, the protest was first held on Friday, 16th of August, 2018 but it does not yield the expected result. The Union leadership then deem it fit to continue it today.