- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Abideen Muhammed, Lagos
OJOMEDIALINE had earlier reported that as at afternoon today some departments are yet to release new time table for the continuation of second semester examinations which kept the affected students in pool of doubt. This alone is an indication that exam date is not certain.
It was also gathered this afternoon that there is no any official release from the management to authenticate commencement of exam tomorrow, Wednesday, 11th December, 2018.
The possibility of continuing second semester examination on Wednesday, 12th December, 2018 had earlier been assured by the Dean students’ affairs, Mr Bajulaye A.A subjected to the approval of the management. It was later debunked owing to the conclusion of the school management. The new date for the examination is Monday, 17th December, 2018.
In a broadcast message posted by the PRO elect of the students union, Mr Abdullah Ridwan ( also known as AJIBABA), it partly reads: as at today 11th December, 2018, the incoming executives held a brief meeting with the Dean student’s affairs. He made it known to us that the outstanding exam will commence on Monday 17th, December, 2018 due to some logistics.
Before the announcement, many departments had hitherto released their time table which the message rendered null and void. The original time table for the exam will be out this week, OJOMEDIALINE learnt.
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education students who had travelled many miles to report back to school for the examination decried the inconvenience caused by the controversy.