- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
By ABIDEEN, Muhammed Ayomide
Following the peaceful protest led by the students union of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education to extend the date slated for the commencement of its first semester examination on Monday, 19th March, 2018. The management has finally considered the agitation of students and has released a new timetable for the examination. It is now set to commence on Monday, 26th March, 2018.
Before now, the students have been putting a listening ear to the four walls of the college. We are not sure of what to do, nobody is giving us the right information. Some are saying Wednesday while others are shouting May.
The Students Union leadership commended the motherly action taken by the entire college members in ensuring proper Welfarism of the students. The President while addressing the students in Students’ Union Building on Monday, 19th March, 2018 at about 5PM appreciated the Provost and others in considering their request and giving them a favorable response.
The President explained why the exam can’t hold on Wednesday and neither May.
“We need to be extremely careful in taken decision. One week is okay to get all our things ready. The fact remains that even if giving three months, some students will never be ready.”
He then urged all students to prepare adequately for the examination. All acts of examination malpractice should be shunned by the students. Any one with one problem or the other pertaining to examination should report to the appropriate quarter before it is too late.