- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Chairman of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) Muslim community, Mr Adigun Ashimiyu, gave out in marriage one of his daughters – Hanifah, to Mr Aliu Ajadi.
The wedding ceremony was held on Saturday, November 24, and the event was graced by academics and non-academic staff of AOCOED and Lagos State University (LASU). Community leaders and Islamic organisations – The Muslim Congress (TMC), NASFAT and MSSN, also marked their presence.
Solemnization of the new couple was coordinated by Imam Saheed Aro and Imam Muh’d Jamiu Tirmidhi of Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation gave blessings and advice to the couple.
The father of the groom, Alhaji Tajudeen Ajadi, thanked all well-wishers for gracing the occasion.
The event was held at Otto-Awori Town Hall.