- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
A 27-year-old Andrew Koku, a resident of Were Village in Abeokuta behead his 6 month old baby,he carried out the evil act on the 24th of December, 2018. at another village called Ayedere near Obada Oko, Abeokuta Ogun state.
According to a police investigation, Koku beheaded his 6-month-old baby with a cutlass around 6 pm.
He was interogated and confessed that ” I decided to get rid of the innocent baby because my wife cheated on me with her ex-lover.
He also added that his adulterous wife angered him and he believed that getting rid of the bond between him and the woman with put a final end to the marriage.
He is currently cooling off behind bars and set to appear in court on the 23rd of February 2019 for trial