- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State has appointed Mrs Teju Abisoye as the acting Executive Secretary of the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) with effect from April 1, 2019.
The Director, Strategy, Funding and Stakeholder Management, LSETF, Mrs Bosede Alimi, said this on Wednesday, April 3. She further disclosed that Abisoye’s appointment is, however, subject to confirmation by the Lagos State House of Assembly.
The Chairman of the LSETF, Mrs Ifueko Omoigui-Okauru, said she was pleased to have Abisoye assume the role of the executive secretary at the fund.
“According to Omoigui-Okauru, Abisoye has a superior understanding of the vision, core values and strategies of the LSETF because she has been at the forefront of coordinating the delivery of the fund’s programmes,” Ifueko added.