- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Super Eagles stars including Alex Iwobi, Ahmed Musa, John Ogu, Isaac Promise, Kelechi Ihenacho and others were captured on camera in the dressing room as they celebrated after they qualified for 2019 African Cup Nation (AFCON) tournament.
Nigeria drew 1-1 with hosts South Africa in Johannesburg on Saturday, November 17. This results of this encounter put at the top of Group E with 10 points. Based on the group performance and points of other members of the group, Nigeria’s Super Eagles has qualified for 2019 edition of AFCON.
Super Eagles final game will be at home against Seychelles on the 22nd of March, 2019.