- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
OjoMedialine was taken on a tour of the Lagos Resettlement Centre by officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA). This centre is to accommodate the victims of the two collapsed buildings and current residents of all marked for demolition buildings in the state.
The centre, which is situated along the Lasu-Igando road, is planned to permanently house those people until they are stable to settle their accommodation issue. According to the LASEMA officials, they are all guest of the Lagos State Government and their wellbeing is the responsibility of the government.
The entrance of the centre
Some of the living rooms
The clinic at the centre
A hall for multipurpose activities
Security personnel at the centre