- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
A man was shocked after the campaign team of President Muhammadu Buhari handed him a sachet of garri, sugar and groundnut to hold his tummy against hunger.
The young man created a show on video as he burst into tears as he became paranoid about the future of the country under the present administration.
It would be recalled that politicians in Nigeria tend to share several eating materials to sway votes especially in rural areas.
More details later!