- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
There was crisis at 26, Morogbo street over the stabbing of a boy called Ezekiel after attending a birthday party of his friend in Morogbo. The incident occurred today, February 17, 2019 by 8: 50PM.
Ezekiel was quickly rescued by taking him to a nearby hospital by an Okada man living very close to him, OJOMEDIALINE learnt.
An eye witness who spoke with our correspondent claimed that the father of Ezekiel and neighbors unjustly detained two boys who are suspected to be the perpetrators.
One of the boy detained, who was identified as Rokib was seen pleading innocent. All his were friends were at the front of Ezekiel’s house demanding his unconditional release.
However, Ezekiel’s father didn’t yield to their pleading. They threatened to call the police in case any harm befall Rokib. As at the time of filing this report, Rokib the two boys are yet to be released while Ezekiel remains in the hospital receiving treatment.