- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Eletu Suliyat and Nabilah AbdulGafar
The three – month – old ASUU strike is an epidemic that is capable of destroying one’s set goal and determination. However, one can maximize the period for personal development.
These are five things to do as ASUU has finally ended the industrial actions:
1) Resumption: Lasuites should resume immediately the strike is being called off because time waits for no man. All means of communication should also be employed to inform others.
2) Revision: One of the difficult things to do is going back to the book after a short break. However, one can revive the spirit with revision. To ensure that you at least read two hours or so per day. It will ease your forthcoming examination.
3) Visiting lecturers: Lectures should be persistently visited to urge them to finish up their course outline and revise what they have taught before the strike.
4) LASUSU Election: Lasuites should avoid being distracted or derailed from academic activities owing to the incoming students’ union election. Focus more on your education.
5) Tutorial: Intensive tutorial classes should be organised to assist the average students. It will also serve as a revision for the teacher.
Finally, Lasuites are advised to pray, pray and pray as God first in everything means success.