- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The NYSC Director General, Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim has on Friday disclosed that the payment of the #30,000 Nysc corp allowance would be communicated to corp members when it begins.
Ibrahim stated this during the Nysc Freedom of Information Desk Officers’ Workshop held at Abuja.
Ibrahim noted that Nysc over time have realized that some certain section of the public lacks adequate knowledge about Nysc’s polices and operation.
Mrs Adenike Adeyemi, the Nysc Director of Press and Public Relations who is the host of the programme explained that the a FOI community development service groups has been established as stated by the FOI Act to sensitize members of the public towards the Act.
Meanwhile, the Nysc Batch B stream 1 corp members are expected to resume their respective orientation camps by Tuesday, 18th June, 2019 while their three weeks orientation course will commence by Wednesday, 19th June, 2019.