- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
An ardent follower of President Muhammadu Buhari has threatened to commit suicide should his preferred candidate fail in his re-election bid.
Adamu Kabir Matazu, whose Facebook timeline describes as ‘public figure,’ had taken to his Facebook page with the threat: “If Buhari lose (sic) the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit suicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.”
A flip through the Facebook posts of the Katsina indigene shows his unalloyed support for the All Progressives Congress candidate and incumbent President, Buhari.
From photographs to timeline posts, Matazu couldn’t seem to have enough of Buhari.
The post, which has garnered 335 comments and 181 shares, attracted comments that ranged between commendation and absolute commendation.