- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has extended the process of printing of the 2019/2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination slip to Thursday, April 4.
This year, the sale or registration forms to all candidates (UTME/DE) including those outside Nigeria, started January 10 and ended February 21.
JAMB’s spokesperson, Fabian Benjamin, said the board has extended the printing of examination slips till Thursday 4th of April.