- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus who is also a Nigerian businessman, politician, and elder statesman has absconded the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) briefing today, February 16, 2019.
Two hours after the commencement of the briefing, OJOMEDIALINE gathered that Secondus couldn’t be found among the delegates present at the briefing. It was learnt that Mr. Osita Chidoka came to represent the PDP Chairman.
PDP through Prince Uche Secondus had said that shoddy arrangement for this election by the Independent National Electoral Commission , INEC, is a deliberate pre – determined agenda of President Muhammadu Buhari to cling on to power even when it ’ s obvious to him that Nigerians want him out.
Prince Secondus said that the postponement which is part of a grand design by the All Progressives Congress , APC , to thwart the will of Nigerians at all cost , clearly exposes INEC as a failure and calls on the Chairman of the Commission , Prof Mahmood Yakubu to resign immediately.
The representatives of the PDP chairman, Osita Chidoka alleged that a company – Activate Technology – saddled with the responsibility of procuring card readers and some other materials for the election is a member of the APC and a senatorial candidate in of the states.
We couldn’t ascertained why Secondus didn’t show up for the briefing as at the time of filing this report.