- Lock down: Centre for Restoration of Values Takes Distribution Of Relief Packages To More Than 250 Families In Lagos and Ogun States
- Muhammadu Sanusi II leads Jumat Prayer in Awe, IGP orders his release
- Breaking: Electric shock killed Amaechi's CSO in Kaduna
- Lagos declares 105 housing estates in Lekki, Ibeju-Lekki, Sangotedo among others as illegal settlement
- IMF reduces Nigeria's 2020 economic growth projection by 0.5 per cent
Hearing has commenced on the case filed by the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, against President Muhammadu Buhari following the outcome of the presidential election.
The Presidential Election Tribunal commenced the hearing of a motion ex-parte filed by Atiku and PDP on Wednesday.
Atiku had demanded that materials used for the February 23 presidential election be inspected.
A three-man panel led by Justice Abdul Aboki is currently listening to the lawyer of Atiku and PDP, Chris Uche, SAN.